Where is Kevin Kruse these days?
Just this morning I was searching for some info on managing e-learning implementations and one of the results returned was a document authored by the E-Learning Guru entitled Technology-Based Training: The Art and Science of Design, Development, and Delivery. It started me thinking about the role he has played in my (and I dare say many others) development as an e-learning professional.
As far back as 1998, when I first started working for an Irish e-learning start-up called Prometheus, right through to about 2006, Kevin's E-Learning Guru website was required reading if you wanted to keep up with the latest and greatest innovations, processes, developments, and technologies used in the e-learning industry.
So anyway, I'm there reading the PDF, and I decide to drop over to to K's website to see what's new, only to find that the most recent post is dated December 16th 2006, and that his e-learning news section is currently not available. One search on the Web later, the most recent dialogue I could find with Kevin was an interview on Kineo's website.
Where are you Kevin?
Get back in touch; we miss you!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment